Sunday, July 3, 2011

EU Server Update! OP Singed!



Just had a FANTASTIC game today with Singed on the EU server! Seems like this game really does require some skill. My favorite comment from the enemy team? "You must be level 30 with a new account, you LOSER! Stop picking on us NOOBS!" I guess people can tell? The best part is that my level 4 Singed pwned their lvl 11 Akali all game, lawlzors!


Did you know that the EU server players don't call MIA's? 
They call 'SS [insert champion namehere]' instead! Weird!



Thank you for reading my post!  Please don't forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win League of Legends games!(http://gosuleagueoflegends.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.