Saturday, December 17, 2011

Live Streams and the Top Ranked Games


I have been watching livestreams for some of the top ranked players, and I have to admit that these guys know what they are doing. I have been blown away by their pro usage of the worst normal game champions which they turn around and literally destroy the competition. Kudos to you guys and a humbleness to me until I get to play at the level that these guys play at.

Love the skill level, love the game, love the community. Keep up the good work, Summoners!

On a similar note, my Ranked Team, Black Water Raiders [BWR] just went 7-0 in Ranked 3v3. Off to a good start, lets keep up the great work, team!


Thank you for reading my post!  Please don’t forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win League of Legends games!(http://gosuleagueoflegends.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.