Friday, October 21, 2011

Useless Champion Quotes



I have been playing many different games lately and the same USELESS CHAMPIONS always show up and lose games LOL! I don't even know why people try to argue with me! In my eyes, if you use these champions (and you have less than 1k wins), then you're gonna lose it for your team GUARANTEED!

20/5 Shaco - "I just get focused too hard in team battles, I can't do anything!"
28/11 Nida Lee - "My team just sucks. They always suck."
15/0 Kassadin - "Sigh. Why can I not get out of ELO Hell?"
12/5 LeBlanc - "WTF Why my team sucking?"
13/2 Ezreal - "YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK UNINSTALL!"

lol. Anyway! Hope this helps you guys figure out how to win more games. Good luck!


Thank you for reading my post!  Please don’t forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win League of Legends games!(http://gosuleagueoflegends.blogspot.com/)   

3 comments:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    vital-eloboost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    vital-eloboost.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.