Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The beginning of Gosu League of Legends

I have decided that, in my many hours of playing League of Legends, it is time to help fellow players master the game. This blog will contain links, guides, and other helpful resources to arm players with everything they need in order to kick butt!

This blog is for intermediate and advanced players who are already familiar with the game. In the future, I may branch into a blog for newer players, if needed.



Thank you for reading my post!  Please don't forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win games in League of Legends!

1 comment:

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.