Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why You Should Not Play Premade Teams With "Friends of Friends"

Hi everyone.

I have had to unfriend at least two people over the past week for the same reason. And I actually WANT to make friends! Here is what happened.

I got a good game with a good player. We add each other as friends. Then, he invites me to his "premade" team with 2 or 3 of his friends. They all suck and feed, and they blame me. I ask my buddy if he agrees, and he says "of course". I unfriend him because I know that he is defending his weak team and he doesn't want to acknowledge that they all suck.

So. Why do people do this?

It's purely for the single reason that they want to play and apparently "have fun", but not want to acknowledge that they SUCK. They really do. So instead of acknowledging that they are baddies, do you know what they do instead? They blame the player that's 1500+ ELO Rank with 3000 wins. They are all 0-6 EACH! Doesn't matter to them, though. It's still someone's fault. Of course.

I am tired of having to unfriend people. You people need to REALIZE that YOUR FRIENDS SUCK!

END. OF. STORY.

Please. Stop it now. Stop making trouble for people who actually know what they're doing. GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.