Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Love the Tribunal!

I simply love Riot's new environmental moderating system, the Tribunal! (Click here to log in to the Tribunal system).

I have to say that most of my games are much more pleasant ever since the system was implemented. Normal games are so much more fun to play when players no longer rage/troll/flame during game! I breathe a sigh of relief... :)

It used to be that in every other game, you would get at least one foul-mouthed player with the audacity to rage afk, intentionally feed the other team, troll their own teammates, or even impersonate Riot employees! But now, things seemed to have calmed down. Now, if only Riot could do something about the trolling in the League of Legends forums...


Thank you for reading my post!  Please don't forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win League of Legends games!(http://gosuleagueoflegends.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.