Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top Dominion Champions

The Top Dominion Champions?



Apparently, the top Dominion Champions are the ones that I have been pitted against each and every match. These guys will give you a hurtin' if you ever face them. I suppose that's why everyone's using them? Give them a try and tell me about your pleasant experiences guys.

The Top Dominion Champions
  1. Rammus
  2. Heimerdinger
  3. Jax

The Dominion map features fast-paced action in true capture-the-flag style. Points are awarded for capturing the turrets and possessing them in order to reduce your opponents' Nexus hit points. When their base hit points depletes, then your team wins. You can also reduce their Nexus hit points by slaying enemy champions, but the points come with a diminished return.

To subscribers of my email list: I have a special bonus for you guys: Three Secretly OverPowered (OP) Dominion Champions. Check your email for a treat ;-) Oh, and yes, if you are not on my email list, then you can get on there by entering your information on the subscription form at the top-right of this website. :-)



Thank you for reading my post!  Please don't forget to tell your friends about my website, Gosu League of Legends @ Blogger.com, or otherwise known as How to win League of Legends games!(http://gosuleagueoflegends.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Due to spam issues from anonymous commenters, our comment system now requires you to login with your OpenID. Please leave constructive feedback here.